2018 NOTE-----some ex-pat and scouting treks available to Mex, C Amer, and South America..... firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 TREK OF THE AMERICA'S - SPACES AVAILABLE FOR September 25TH 2019 - now is the time to sign up for the 2019, leaving September, 25th, 2019. We have a 2018" 2-WEEK east coast trip available ....see below:
SPECIAL LOW COST $1995 per RV -"winter 2-week Gulf and Maya Trek - EVERY 90 DAYS, ask for details (Gulf Beaches and Mayan Ruins)...send email to: email@example.com
Welcome to your adventure - GO before you can't GO! What does this mean?
It means if you are thinking about doing this trip - "Well - DO IT! Don't wait til it's too late!
A little about ourselves
We have been operating RV Tours and Expeditions to Latin America and rallys in the USA since 1980. That's 35 years of experience in the RV Industry.
NEW ALL TRUCK CAMPER TREKS - CALL FOR INFO
PANAMA-COLOMBIA FERRY service starting again. This is a great service for our Tourmembers which will save lots of time and money on the Trek of the Americas RV Expedition. - PANAMA FERRY SERVICE INTERRUPTED Again...do not depend on this service at this time..
JULY 2017: We just received notice from POLICIA FEDERAL (MEX), That they are offering free escorts to Tourists from REYNOSA TO CD.VICTORIA. Start time is 9am daily from Km 101 ..Hwy 97 from the Pharr, Tx bridge, Meet with group at least 20min prior to departure. Several RVer have participated in this safety offer.
2018 EX-PAT TRIPs TO PANAMA (about every 3 months)
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - LAST CALL !!!!!!---Next ExPat trip is
MARCH, 2018....write for details.
NEW - Other destinations available on the ExPat trips - go to the ExPat page.
2017 TREKOFTHEAMERICAS is completed. 2018 is open for reservation.
Motorcycle Clubs - Please contact us for equipment information for South America.
Traveltips PDF Offered Free to Viewers!
clik here: /traveltips-by-jennifer-dawson.html
Good Comical Advise to real travelers: Please pass to last page - "Travel Tips"
If all Treks are booked, however we have a "standby list", without confirmation - please request this option for 2018.
PLEASE READ THE NEW TESTIMONIAL PUBLISHED ON THE 120 TREK (RV TOURS SECTION) - "BUCKET LIST AND PINCHING MYSELF"--see below!
FEB 15TH 2018 - MCALLEN, TEXAS -15 DAY WINTER TEXAN CARAVAN - MAYAN RUINS, BEACHES, EAST COAST -- LET'S GO!!!! MORE INFO email@example.com open to all RVs !!!!!
NEW- Panama scouting 22 day trip..contact for information on this economy trip... leaves in every 90 days..... Also relocation trip to GUATEMALA....
SPECIAL DATES AVAILABLE FOR PANAMA TRIPS - CONTACT: TREKAMERICA@TREKAMERICAS.NET....
MEXICO INSURANCE :
ADA VIS GLOBAL ENTERPRISES INC. MEXICOINSURANCE.COM
(951) 225-7858 FAX (951) 225-7857 order direct -
UPDATE INFO - MEXICO
URGENT INFORMATION *****MEXICO CUSTOMS DOES IT AGAIN!!!***********
TRUCK CAMPERS - NOT ALLOWED UNLESS YOU HAVE A 1/2 TON TRUCK!
WE HAD A MEETING TODAY (AUG 16TH) WITH CUSTOMS OFFICIALS AND WAS TOLD THAT ANY TRUCK OTHER THAN A 1/2 TON CARRYING A CAMPER WOULD NOT BE ISSUED A VEHICLE PERMIT!
They go by the GVW on the vehicle and combined with the camper is over the Mexican Law limits for a tourist permit - Motorhomes are exempted from this!
There can be some exceptions with an "additional fee"...(lol)..
However they did tell us that if you can get the "Truck/Camper registered in your state as a "motorhome", they would issue a 10 year permission.
>TOURIST VISA PENDING PRICE INCREASE<-
We've heard from our Mexico Government sources that the FMM Tourist Visa may have a rate increase as soon as next week. If this happens, any tourist visa that hasn't been validated at the border crossing will be null and void and No refunds will be made.
Therefore if you're holding an un-activated visa you need to get to the border ASAP and have it activated.
Just as soon as we confirm this possible price increase and the amount, I will send you that information.
Remember, always put 180 days in the area of how long you will be staying. This is so you don't have to purchase another Visa within the next 6 months.
Wishing you the best for 2017,
E.B Adair Jr., President
ADA VIS Global Mexico Insurance
Fellow Mexico Explorer,
Since my last communication I've received a lot of requests for what does the Driver's License insurance policy cover. Below is what we put together explaining the coverage's and what the policy is best used for.
E.B. Adair, Jr., President
Veteran / Native American
ADA VIS Global Mexico Insurance
Just click on the Mexico Insurance button below to log on to your account.
Your comments and questions are welcome.
Mexico Driver’s License Insurance Policy Details
One of the most requested and popular Mexico Insurance policies just got better with ADA VIS Global and Seguros El Potosi S.A. This policy is conveniently attached to an individual’s driver’s license insuring the diver on any vehicle he/she may operate in the Republic of Mexico. This policy DOES NOT include any physical damage, or theft to the vehicle. The following are specific coverage’s that are included in the policy:
• Perfect liability policy for Motorcycles or multiple vehicles that are taken to Mexico and are only concerned about public liability.
• Policy coverage throughout the entire Republic of Mexico
• Issued on an annual basis only
• Insures US, Canadian, and Mexico plated vehicles as long as registration is valid.
• Policy limits up to $100CSL (combined single limit)
• Will cover rental vehicles
• All policies include Legal Aid bail bond services
• Vehicle / Motorcycle must have valid highway registration for coverage to be effective.
• Extends liability coverage to whatever is coupled to the vehicle.
Is anyone else insured under my driver’s license policy?
No, this policy insures the specific driver’s license that is stated on the policy for any vehicle they may operate. If you have multiple drivers you must purchase a driver’s license policy for each individual or consider placing coverage on the vehicle specifically.
Does this policy cover me while I am driving my motor home and towing my car?
Yes, this policy will cover both vehicles for liability while coupled together once uncoupled liability will follow you to whatever vehicle you are operating.
Split Coverage Limits Coverage Type: Liability Only BI 25/50 PD 25
Total Premium: $90.00
Combined Single Limit $70,000 Coverage Type: Liability Only
Total Premium: $156.00
Combined Single Limit $100,000 Coverage Type: Liability Only
Total Premium: $177.00
SPECIAL MEMBERS COMMENTARY ..... FEB, 2017
From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
You could not imagine driving into latin america in your own rv1
PLEASE READ THE NEW TESTIMONIAL PUBLISHED ON THE 120 TREK (RV TOURS SECTION) - "BUCKET LIST AND PINCHING MYSELF"
“I really don’t know how to put this DREAM IN REALITY, except make a list (maybe you would call it a BUCKET LIST?”
Here it goes (not always in chronological order:
15. Visit the Indian pueblos , and mercados, along the Pan Am Highway.
16. Cross the EQUADOR at Quito Equador, visit the capital city. We stay at a Military School, where the President exercises in the morning.
17. Gasoline is $1.00 a gallon!
18. Pass through some out of the way villiages, and rural sights in Equador.
19. Stop and chat with the locals, restaurants and experience local cultures.
20. Prepare to enter Peru from Equador. Start of the Sechura Desert, later you will enter the Atacama Desert – a desert in Chile and Peru, the driest desert in the world!
21. Now I am in Peru….really hard to believe!…Pass arid areas on the way to the Pacific coast. Hundreds of “ghost towns” all over the area..we stopped at several and even had lunch there.
22. Finally reach the mountains with many geographic veins through out the rock formations before reaching the coast. Famous for seafood. We spend 2 days at one of the remote villages here…..fishing, total rock beaches, and sea lions. and visiting the coastal fishing towns, enjoy the seafood, and hear an occasional fisherman singing in the early morning in his boat off the coast! Really!
23. LIMA Peru is bypassed and we stay on the south side, optional fly out to Machu Picchu - Cusco for a couple of days . Land of the Incas! This is the No. 1 Tourist Attraction in the World!
24. South of Limas we visit the The Nazca Lines /ˈnæzkɑː/ are a series of ancient geoglyphs in the Nazca Desert, in southern Peru. They were designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site - Also we stay at the museum there! Option fly over in small plane.
25. More desert adventure enroute to Chile.
26. Enter the driest desert in the world, visit abandoned mines (World Heritage Site), and see llamas, and a coast of Sea Lions everywhere.27. Camp at a town campground, that has a fence built of SALT ROCKS, also view the Southern Cross in the night sky.
27 We stop and visit local cemeteries and read the headstones - lots of English Miners here. Amazingly preserved because of the dry climate, ahead we visit a old railroad yard and museum with a roundhouse. We stay here overnight, then early morning cross the TROPIC OF CAPICORN with a monument.
28. Traveling on the PANAMERICAN HIGHWAY (SUPER AUTOBON) it seems like we are in Germany with the super highway, Following the Chile Coast and visiting the coastal fishing towns, enjoy the seafood.
29. Several Valleys here are rich in Fruits and veggies.
30. ANACONDA COPPER MINE and it’s history, the big trucks dwarf our RVs, Petroglyphs, and ancient Indian settlements are scattered all over. …. I’am still “pinching” myself…have a sore leg!!! lol
31. The great Andes Mountains are visible with the snow covered caps to our east side before we reach Santiago camping at a military base there.
32. After Santiago, we travel in the wine country (and sample some too!) The vineyards stretch forever, you can almost smell the grapes, great trout streams, and historic towns with German Style buildings.
33. Before crossing the Andes into Argentina, we stop at a hot springs, and pass fields of bright colored tulips, painting the countryside.
34. Then we travel to the “pass” with snow on both sides of the highway, at the top is the official border of CHILE/ARGENTINA, however the border station into Argentina is a few kilometers ahead. We stop to get a view of “Reflection Lake” below, and then on to the border.
35. Out of the snow at the border station, and on to Barlioche - the winter capital of Argentina where we stay a couple of days .. first class restaurants, chocolate factories, and typical gift shops here… ice skating rink too. Lago Argentino here. Ski is a hour away if you want to.
36. El Bolson and Lago Guterrez…. after Barliloche we have a “Big Pinch” camping along beautiful Lago Guterrez, crystal clear drinking water in a National Campground, waterfalls, and campsites with electric and hot showers. Then on to the spiritual Capital of Argentina, El Bolson … homemade jelly and jams, beer, and lots of hippies.
37. Grand Canyon of Argentina
38. Historical Oil Fields and equipment
39. Califate National Park and Glaciers, flying Condors, wild horses, and more! This is where we camp and make HOT TEA OUT OF THE MELTING GLACIER ICE!
40. THEN, on to the famous fishing area of the brown trout, and on the the end of the Panamerican Highway, Ushuaia - World’s Southernmost City, we stay at the World’s Southernmost Campground in the National Park, near the sign reading: “Alaska-19,990 kms” Also a chance to play golf on the world’ s SOUTHERNMOST GOLF COURSE.
41. PETRIFIED NATIONAL FOREST, lots of Rheas, Foxes, Sheep, and petrified logs.
42. Atlantic coast camping on the shore - bowling in a 4 lane bowling alley with hand set pins.
43. Whale Watching, sea elephants , penguins (over a million), National Park and campground, visit a Welch Village.
45. Buenos Aires, tango show, walking street, national monuments , ChoriPan, and more!
46. Car Ferry over the Rio Plata to Uruguay, duty free gift shop and restaurant on board, enjoy the ride.
47. URUGUAY……City Parks, River fishing, local wine tasting, thousands of old cars still on the road everyday. Visit rural schools.
48. BRAZIL - Southern border area of Brazil, local color and the visit to the city of two countries… Longest undivided beach in the world…over 300 kms you can drive on!
49. LAND of hot springs, Cranes (the bird), and hidden fishing spots.
UPDATE; "WATCH YOUR PLATE!!" - License Plates are being stolen..secure your plates or at least remove one and keep inside so you don't have border issues!